FBA Wizard is a scanning web app which totally takes the manual work out of product sourcing for resale on Amazon (and eBay); by allowing you to set up scans in under a minute that brings back positive ROI results (with fees calculated and taken into account on your behalf).
In the image above, you will see the menu which shows the different scan types you can perform. See below what each scan type does:
- Amazon Scan (or Main Scan) - Allows you to select from hundreds of retailers to compare against Amazon's pricing, which brings back profitable items so you can make your pick for sourcing. Here you can choose between scanning either preset categories for your chosen retailer or enter a Custom URL or Category URL for scanning.
- Euro Flip - Doing a Euro flip means you purchase items from the UK marketplace to resell on the EU marketplace for bigger profits. In this section, you can easily source these profitable items without hassle.
- US/Canada Flip - Just like conducting Euro flips, you can also perform US to Canada flips and vice versa in this section of the app. Source profitable items from the US marketplace to resell on the Canadian marketplace for bigger profits and the other way around.
- Private Label Scan - Into private label sourcing and resale? We also have you covered in this section of the app. Select from our Presets or enter your Amazon URL and let the sourcing begin. In your results table, for example we indicate if an items is either being "Merchant Fulfilled", "Fulfilled by Amazon" or if "Amazon holds the Buy Box". For pricing, we also provide three (3) sources - AliExpress, Alibaba and Global Sources.
- Wholesale Scan - Upload a wholesale file (in CSV or XLSX format) in this section to have the app search Amazon for similar items and make the comparison of prices directly.
- eBay Scan - In this section, select from hundreds of retailers to compare against eBay's pricing, which brings back profitable items so you can make your pick for sourcing. Here you can choose between scanning either preset categories for your chosen retailer or enter a Custom URL for scanning.
- eBay Wholesale Scan - Upload a wholesale file (in CSV or XLSX format) in this section to have the app search eBay for similar items and make the comparison of prices directly.
- Merchant Flip - Interested in purchasing from already successful merchants on Amazon at a lower price to resell for bigger profits? Here, you can select from our preset categories or enter an Amazon URL to have the software bring back profitable items with which you can do just that.
- Reverse Scan - In this section, you can choose from our preset categories; enter an Amazon URL or upload a file to have the software search thousands of retailers/stores to bring back profitable items.
- Stack - This isn't a scan section per-say; it is a section where you place (stack) all items from scan results that you would like to analyse at a later date/time most convenient to you.