You will need to follow the steps outlined below to connect your Amazon account with FBA Wizard via MWS upon joining. For this to work, you must have a PROFESSIONAL seller account with Amazon (not an individual seller account)
If you don't already have one, above are the links to register/upgrade to a Pro seller account on Amazon. It's not mandatory to have a Pro seller subscription in both the UK & US, you only need to create one where you plan on selling.
Connecting your account
1. First you'll need to go to the Amazon app store. The links are below for both marketplaces:
UK sellers should go here
2. You may be prompted to login, click "Authorize Now"
3. You'll then be taken to a page where the data is pre-populated. Click "Next".
4. Once done, you’ll be asked to agree to the licence agreement. There are two checkboxes, you’ll need to check both and click “Next”.
5. You’ll then come to the page where your keys have been created. From this page you’ll need to copy the seller ID value such as A48N1TNOUMYB97 and the auth token such as amzn.mws.52aafd11-301h-17bc-5a04-2fed80756ebb.
NOTE: These are false values, you’ll need to copy the ones from your own account.
6. The last step is to go to https://app.fbawizard.com/user/api and paste the Seller ID and Auth token into the corresponding fields in the app. Then click “Submit”.
If you face any errors when saving your keys, please contact our support team via [email protected]. If all is successful, you’re all set!
If you're having any issues with your MWS keys, it's usually helpful to revoke the access and then follow the above steps again.
To revoke access you'll need to:
- Go to the Manage Your Apps page in Seller Central and log into your Amazon selling account as the primary account holder.
- Click the Disable button for the application that you want to revoke access for (FBA Wizard Ltd).
- Follow the steps above in this article to make the connection again.
Having an Amazon account that gets suspended or restricted can also cause your keys to stop working. In such cases, you will get an email from Amazon and should contact them back to resolve the issue with your account promptly.
You will also need to be aware that MWS access automatically expires after 12 months, so to continue using the FBA Wizard software follow the guidance from Amazon to renew access (they will email you when it's coming to an end with instructions how to renew)